Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wednesday's Thoughts

Thanks, folks! I appreciate everyone who is looking at this blog, especially those who have chosen to "follow" my progress as a painter.

Yesterday I entered an art contest for the very first time in quite a while. I had been thinking about it for several weeks, as this gallery's website is one that I frequently visit, and from which I often draw inspiration and artistic energy.

I believe that the goals of the painters belonging to this gallery are well aligned with my own, as they strive...just as I do...to continually improve and inspire, posting new art each and every day, sharing with the world.

I will keep you updated as to the progress of this art contest, as entries move from one level to the next, either progressing or being eliminated. I am excited about the possibility of joining this talented group of artists, and I am really looking forward to the results.

Please stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment