Friday, May 14, 2010

A Daily Painting: 8" x 10" Daisy Field No. 2


For the last couple of days, I have been busy with a few new projects. I thought that it was time for me to share at least one of these.

I had previously entertained the idea of painting another view of the daisy field - a smaller, more detailed version of my larger "Daisy Field" painting, posted earlier this week. This 8" x 10" painting was finished yesterday. The paint is acrylic, quite heavy in some places, providing a textured look to the flowers.

Also, I began work on another acrylic painting this week: a marina scene inspired by my recent travels to the Gulf coast. I am pleased (so far) with the way that this one is progressing. I hope to post it this weekend, along with another forest landscape from Wednesday.

Again, thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment