Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tornado Devastation in Alabama is Unimaginable...

No post for several days, I know. But, I have been completely overwhelmed by the incredibly horrific devastation caused by the many tornadoes that ripped through our area, beginning over a week ago, shattering lives, and in many cases, the human spirit.

It's frustrating not to be able to help my community more...all around I see tears and rubble. There is no understanding of such events..."ours is not to reason why".

At last, I am starting to see help, and healing in progress, as aid and hope arrives here, now daily.

Healing will be a long process, but I am encouraged by the seeds of hope that are being planted. I see children laughing again, and it is such an incredibly potent medicine.

I returned to my easel again yesterday, and as best I can, I will return to "normal", which I know is an ever-shifting state of being.

Thanks for looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment