Wednesday, September 29, 2010

White Horses

I actually DID work on the Three Dancers again, but it is not quite ready to post. I am having somewhat of a dilemma trying to decide just how closely I want the dancers to resemble one another. I do not want this to look like a "cookie cutter" painting with just a repetitive figure; rather, I want each dancer to have her own unique features. At least, that is my goal.

Fall is around the corner, and the weather is soooooo beautiful right now. Plein aire painting in the mountains would be great at this time of the year. We'll see.

Anyway, I am starting another large horse painting, featuring grey and white Arabians. Just getting the sketches done, but I am excited about this one. (I know, I know...I always say that.) Will post the work in progress within a couple of days.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment